[Ffmpeg-devel] Write documentation

Aly Cisse aly.noden
Mon Aug 28 17:22:55 CEST 2006

Ok thanks for help
I will familiarise myself with ffmpeg first (i mean more than actually),
then i will work on the developper doc then the user one.
For the developper one as Diego saidi willwork on part of the code with no
doxygen comments yet.

Thanks

2006/8/28, Diego Biurrun <diego at biurrun.de>:

> On Thu, Aug 24, 2006 at 10:03:40PM +0100, Aly Cisse wrote:
> > Hello it's been few weeks that i am browsing source code and website
> about
> > ffmpeg (i am quite slow) and i think there is not enough documentation.
> > That's why i really would like write documentation.
> > I am serious about it and i think it will be usefull for everybody.
> > If someone can tell me how do it and if i can have some explanation
> about
> > it, i will be happy to do it.
>
> More and better documentation for FFmpeg is needed and welcome.  Both
> user and developer documentation could be improved and your
> contributions will be appreciated.
>
> If you wish to extend the developer documentation then you should get
> familiar with doxygen and work on the parts of the code that don't have
> doxygen comments yet.
>
> For user documentation, look at the doc/ directory and get familiar with
> what we already have.  Also check out the MPlayer manual page, it
> documents the libavcodec options.
>
> If you need help and/or have further questions, speak up here, we'll
> assist you as good as we can.
>
> Diego

La perfection n'est pas de ce monde mais rien n'empeche d'essayer.