[Ffmpeg-devel] MPEG-2 Acceleration Under Mac OS X - Can We Move This Forward?

John Dalgliesh johnd
Wed Aug 30 04:33:06 CEST 2006

On Wed, 30 Aug 2006, Nigel Pearson wrote:
>> - Don't need two vars in the avctx, just have the pointer NULL if not
>> enabled.
>
> 	I wasn't sure if the DVDV stuff allowed multiple
> clients (e.g. MythTV does PiP) so I wanted a variable
> that could be incremented for each simultaneous client.

Yes you do need to put the pointer to the DVDV streams in the context (or
somewhere - definitely not a global like I had it for testing) that's
good. I just don't think you need more than one such addition.

If the user sets the pointer to non-NULL then that will do fine to
indicate that dvdv acceleration should be used for that context.

{P^/