[Ffmpeg-devel] Bug in img_convert

Luca Abeni lucabe72
Wed Aug 30 13:12:15 CEST 2006

Hi Anders,

On Tue, 2006-08-29 at 18:42 +0200, Anders Moden wrote:
> There seems to be no conversion from rgb24 to abgr32.
You are talking about PIX_FMT_ABGR, right?

It has been added to libavutil only recently, and no conversion routines
for it exist yet.
Conversion from/to PIX_FMT_ABGR will be supported in a short time
through libswscale.

> When converting from rgb24 to abgr32 the img_convert routine ends up
> in creating interim images of rgb24 and end up in a endless loop.
This is obviously a bug; I'll look at it. Thanks for noticing and
reporting it.

			Thanks,
				Luca