[Ffmpeg-devel] RE: Compiling FFmpeg using ISO/C89 compiler

Halawani, Abdelmalek abdelmalek.halawani
Wed Dec 6 21:13:41 CET 2006

Should I configure using the the long configuration DivX.txt file.

I wonder about the following options:

--disable-encoders --disable-muxers --enable-muxer=ac3 --enable-muxer=avi --enable-muxer=mp3 --enable-dsaac --enable-dsac3 --enable-dsdts --enable-dsrealvideo --enable-wmvdmo --enable-static --disable-shared --enable-memalign-hack

--disable-mpegaudio-hp --enable-encoder=divx --enable-mp3lame --enable-encoder=mp3lame --enable-mp3surround --enable-encoder=mp3surround --enable-avisynth

In my case i am interested the minimum correct functionality for an "mpeg" decoding. It sounds to me that I should make the opposite decisions.

Another "make" trial comes with the following message:

In file included from ~/drffmpeg/export/drffmpeg/common.h:278,
                 from ~/drffmpeg/export/drffmpeg/avutil.h:44,
                 from ~/drffmpeg/export/drffmpeg/avcodec.h:34,
                 from resample2.c:29:
~/drffmpeg/libavutil/internal.h:219: warning: static declaration of 'lrintf' follows non-static declaration
In file included from resample2.c:125:
~/drffmpeg/export/drffmpeg/common.h: In function `av_build_filter':
~/drffmpeg/libavutil/internal.h:219: sorry, unimplemented: inlining failed in call to 'lrintf': redefined extern inline functions are not considered for inlining
~/drffmpeg/export/drffmpeg/common.h:377: sorry, unimplemented: called from here
make[1]: *** [resample2.o] Error 1
make[1]: Leaving directory `~/drffmpeg/libavcodec'
make: *** [lib] Error 2

What do you suggest?

Another question, If I would like to have only the "mpeg1/2/4" audio/video related files to function. what will be the best way to approach the problem.

Yours,
Abed

Message: 9