[Ffmpeg-devel] latest svn ffmpeg build broken on with gcc 3.3 due to patch on h264_altivec.c

Patrice Bensoussan patrice.bensoussan
Sun Dec 10 21:07:27 CET 2006

Hi Guillaume,

I am sorry but compiling with gcc 4 is not an option to have a binary
running on 10.2 -> 10.4. Compiling with gcc 3 is mandatory. Please
fix your patch as this make ffmpeg source unusable for systems older
than 10.3.
ffmpeg was compiling fine with gcc 3 until now, I don't see why it
shouldn't continue...

Patrice