[Ffmpeg-devel] Re: Fumble. please DO NOT commit anything right now

Guillaume POIRIER poirierg
Tue Dec 12 23:53:18 CET 2006

Hi,

On 12/12/06, Guillaume POIRIER <poirierg at gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi there,
> I wrongfully assume that X11 grabber patch apply script was a smooth
> ride, and I was wrong. I need to revert all changes concerning X11
> grabber. In the meantime, please do not commit anything, please.

Mmm... I don't understand what happened. I had a fair deal of erros
printed on my console, but the diff I got from the ML seem to match
the ones provived in Edouard's tarball, so it looks like this was a
false alarm.

Sorry for the trouble.

If I broke smth, please let me know.

Guillaume