[Ffmpeg-devel] [patch] add dll version info for mingw32

Reimar Döffinger Reimar.Doeffinger
Thu Dec 21 14:22:15 CET 2006

Hello,
On Thu, Dec 21, 2006 at 01:56:46PM +0100, Steve Lhomme wrote:
> Reimar D?ffinger wrote:
> >Not that I care much, but:
> >
> >>+// Microsoft Visual C++ generated resource script.^M
> >
> >1) I think all text files in SVN should have unix linebreaks
>
> SVN allows to be system independent when it comes to line ending. IMO
> all the text files in SVN should have the native end of line property:
>
> svn:eol-style=native

Not sure what the default behaviour is, but I'm not sure I agree. Those
using cygwin/mingw commandline subversion are likely to prefer unix line-endings
anyway, and those using TortoiseSVN can set it anyway.
I'm also not sure if/how native line endings would react with our
snapshots..

Greetings,
Reimar D?ffinger