[Ffmpeg-devel] Endiannes problem with G 726 trial 2

Stephane van Hardeveld stephane
Thu Feb 2 15:24:27 CET 2006

I was not able to decode the file via the ffmpeg command line (probably
due to my lack of understanding of the options). Therefore, I added a
function to apiexample.c which decodes a g726 stream, and adds a m$ wave
header in front of it (see apiexample_ext.c , included)

The resulting files are playable.

Stephane