[Ffmpeg-devel] Re: Linuxtag 2006

Måns Rullgård mru
Fri Feb 3 12:22:18 CET 2006

Oded Shimon said:
> On Fri, Feb 03, 2006 at 08:51:25AM +0000, M?ns Rullg?rd wrote:
>> Dominik 'Rathann' Mierzejewski <dominik at rangers.eu.org> writes:
>>
>> > I'd very much prefer to have a booth. If we don't, I probably won't come.
>>
>> OK, that makes it two of us.  What days are you available to help out
>> with booth duties?
>>
>> Any others?  Diego?  Roberto?
>
> I plan on being there for the entire thing, I dunno if I can help at the
> booth, what does this involve?.. I'm not good with communicating with human
> beings. :) But I probably have knowledge necessary...

I'm sure you can help keep an eye on things and entertain booth visitors.

> However, since the flight is a lot of money and I see that almost nobody is
> going to come, I'm not going to bother. But I really really don't want it
> to come to that.
>
> BTW, NUT should be finalized by that time, maybe we can set up a booth for
> that?...

We could make that a highlight.

Dominik, are you willing to do some booth duty?  If you and Oded can both
help out a little I think we can do this.  It would still be nice to have
some of the more active ffmpeg people on board.  Where is everybody?

I can make myself available for the entire event.  We need one more person,
not necessarily the same throughout, or I don't think it's worthwhile.
Would anyone interested please speak up now?  If I get some positive response,
I'll register the project with Linuxtag.

Assuming we do this, what name should I register the project under?
I'd vote for sticking with "Free Video" as in previous years.  Any other
opinions?

--
M?ns Rullg?rd
mru at inprovide.com