[Ffmpeg-devel] problem compiling ffmpeg- please help

Paul Buelow paul
Fri Feb 3 20:59:57 CET 2006

gmake not found though I normally use make. I have removed everything
and dl a new cvs and still the same messages. I tried using
make -I /usr/home/usr223105233//ffmpeg/ffmpeg to specify the source
directory.
thanks