[Ffmpeg-devel] problem compiling ffmpeg- please help

Diego Biurrun diego
Fri Feb 3 21:46:44 CET 2006

PLEASE don't top-post.

On Fri, Feb 03, 2006 at 12:37:35PM -0800, Paul Buelow wrote:

> Thanks. If you have any thing specific to note let me know.  I have
> read every doc and every post related to the subject. Sorry that I am
> not more clear or knowledegable enough to resolve this alone. I have
> tried for many weeks. Apparently there are many others with BSD in the
> same sitaution and none of know what to do. Do you?

Yes.  Install and use GNU Make as was already pointed out.  Apparently
this information is missing from the (empty but present) BSD section of
our documentation.  I'll add it tomorrow when I have access to my
development machine again.

Diego