[Ffmpeg-devel] Re: Linuxtag 2006

Jan Knutar jknutar
Fri Feb 3 22:29:18 CET 2006

On Friday 03 February 2006 18:42, M?ns Rullg?rd wrote:

> Do you mean the ones that have invalid data at the beginning of the audio
> stream?

[sidenote]
I realize now that my original post made it sound like I was claiming that these
discs are widespread. I didn't intend it to look that way.
[/sidenote]

I mean the ones that have intentional bad sectors, but in the dvd-menu part
or the virtual machine thing, have instructions for players to skip this part.

Been getting a few of those reports on #mplayer, and I'm not sure if MPlayer
has been fixed to play these yet. (I know xine and vlc can, because they
implement DVD menu support).