[Ffmpeg-devel] looking to hire an ffmpeg developer

Luca Abeni lucabe72
Sat Feb 4 13:07:16 CET 2006

Hi,

On Sat, 2006-02-04 at 05:35 -0500, Brian Szymanski wrote:
[...]
> We have an application which uses ffmpeg, and the sync issues are starting
> to become a major headache for us. We're considering fixing the problem
> ourselves or hiring someone else to do it, but we're not sure just how big
> of a problem the sync issues are and if we can afford the man hours to do
> it ourselves or if we should hire someone else to do it.
Can you describe the problem?
Did you already send a bugreport about it?
How can it be reproduced?
Does it happen only when using specific formats/codecs, or always?

			Thanks,
				Luca

 Sponsor:
 Web Marketing: impara tutti i segreti del Posizionamento sui Motori di
* Ricerca, Pubblicita' on-line, Email Marketing ?- clicca qui
 Clicca qui: http://adv.email.it/cgi-bin/foclick.cgi?mid=3213&d=4-2