[Ffmpeg-devel] Bug in libavutil Makefile (or maybe just mystupidity? Be gentle...)

Alexander Strasser eclipse7
Sat Feb 4 12:52:10 CET 2006

Hi,

Philippe Dirkse wrote:
> Unfortunately no dice... removing the lines just brings me the next error:
>
> make[1]: *** No rule to make target 'Files\Microsoft', needed by 'all'
>
> (which is probably totally unrelated to my previous problem?)
>
> I think I will have no choice but to delve into the internals of the
> mysterious makefile, but first I will have to
> get my girlfriend to leave the house to get the time to do so ;-) If I find
> out what's causing my troubles I will
> post the results here.

  could you try adding `LIB=' (without the quotes) in your config.mak
retry build and report the results?

  I think Michel Bardiaux also had this problem; Michel any news where
this setting comes from (i can't reproduce it).

  Alex (beastd)