[Ffmpeg-devel] Re: PSP movie output: -title doesn't work

Jared Wilkin jaredw
Thu Feb 9 23:57:06 CET 2006

Froenchenko Leonid <gregor66 <at> mail.ru> writes:

> This patch produce valid title (from PSP point of view; firmware 2.0)
>
> On Sun, 2006-01-22 at 22:07 +0000, Benjamin Larsson wrote:
> > Froenchenko Leonid wrote:
> >
> > >Ok, I was wrong. Patch posted here in september does work. It doesn't
> > >apply cleanly to current cvs, thou (minor differences).
> > >No fps issues observed.
> > >Any reason why patch wasn't applied ?
> > >[...]
> > >
> > Can you send the new working patch ?
> >
> > MvH
> > Benjamin Larsson
> >

> Attachment (ffmpeg_patch_my.diff): text/x-patch, 6303 bytes

I am trying to patch my version of ffmpeg to get -title to work for my PSP, do
you know if this patch has found its way into mainline on cvs? if not could you
please send the patch to me (the attachment link in your post no longer works)
thanks

Jared