[Ffmpeg-devel] MAX_AUDIO_FRAME_SIZE and true-audio.com

Alex Beregszaszi alex
Sun Feb 12 02:12:13 CET 2006

Hi,

> Michael, what should be the solution? Should I truncate the output
> packets and maintain an internal buffer? Or should we finally rework
> the audio layer to a push model? Anyway, I will commit my
> decoder/demuxer with these known bugs and let it fixed later.

I found a thread identical to this from 2.5 years ago:

From: Roman Shaposhnick <rvs at sun.com>
Subject: [Ffmpeg-devel] AVCODEC_MAX_AUDIO_FRAME_SIZE issues
Date: Thu, 30 Jan 2003 18:40:11 -0800

Also available at:
http://article.gmane.org/gmane.comp.video.ffmpeg.devel/836

So can I change it to 0x30000 (1sec stereo 48khz pcm) as a quick fix and
let implement the malloc model later (probably never :)?

Alex Beregszaszi 			email: alex at fsn.hu
Free Software Network			cell: +36 70 3144424