[Ffmpeg-devel] Bug in libavutil Makefile (or maybe just mystupidity? Be gentle...)

Michel Bardiaux mbardiaux
Mon Feb 13 15:05:35 CET 2006

M?ns Rullg?rd wrote:
> Michel Bardiaux said:
>
>>Diego Biurrun wrote:

>>>Windows-only problem that may be very tricky to avoid without ugly
>>>workarounds..
>>
>>But in this particular case, would it not make sense to move all the
>>contents of INSTALL in the doc tree?
>

> Remove "." from your PATH

Fixed the trouble. Now if I could only find where "." is set in the
path... because my home under mingw is the same as my home under linux
and cygwin and wrshdnt, my shell config scripts are rather a mess...

> and/or remoeve execute permissions from the INSTALL
> file might fix it.  Yes, ntfs has an execute bit, but it defaults to being
> set for all files.  Stupid, yes.  Surprising, no.

My ffmpeg root is on linux via samba. According to ls -al, the x bit is
not set, neither in the linux view nor in the mingw/msys view.

--
Michel Bardiaux
R&D Director
E mailto:mbardiaux at mediaxim.be