[Ffmpeg-devel] Re: Linuxtag 2006

Dominik 'Rathann' Mierzejewski dominik
Mon Feb 13 19:38:01 CET 2006

On Monday, 13 February 2006 at 18:14, M?ns Rullg?rd wrote:

> Dominik 'Rathann' Mierzejewski said:
> > Hi.
> >
> > Any more news on this? My boss wants me to tell him how much it'll cost,
> > so at least I'd like to know if the entrance fee will be free for booth
> > staff just like last year and if there will be any special accomodation
> > for us?
>
> I believe staff will get free entrance.  I don't know about any arrangements
> for accomodation.  Checking up on hotels might be a good idea.

I already did. One of the cheapest seems to be the Luisehof Garni hotel, at
48EUR for single room per night or 64EUR for double room per night, without
breakfast (which is an additional 6EUR per person). They have an internet
connection and are really close to the exhibition centre (i.e. about 100m).
I've already booked a single room.

> > Also, last year there was some kind of website where project memebers could
> > register and log in and get all that information, book sleeping places, etc.
> > Is there something like that this year, too?
>
> I've received a confirmation that our application has been received and is in
> review.  There will be a final decision no later than the end of next week.

Great.

> I'll let everyone know as soon as I get more information.  For now, the public
> Linuxtag website is all there is.

OK, thanks.

Regards,
R.

--
MPlayer developer and RPMs maintainer: http://rpm.greysector.net/mplayer/
There should be a science of discontent. People need hard times and oppression