[Ffmpeg-devel] Makefile consolidation

Diego Biurrun diego
Tue Feb 14 14:21:16 CET 2006

On Tue, Feb 14, 2006 at 03:12:26PM +0200, Ivan Kalvachev wrote:
> 2006/2/13, Diego Biurrun <diego at biurrun.de>:
> >
> > I'm fine with seeing this committed.  I'll have to adapt the MPlayer
> > build, though ...
>
> DonDiego, you are honored by 10l cola per day for deliberately
> breaking MPlayer CVS.

WTF?  Please spare me your lame jokes.  I won't reject a patch that
shaves more than 150 duplicate lines from the FFmpeg build system on the
grounds that it (temporarily) breaks MPlayer.  Yes, both projects are
intimately related, but decisions are still made independently.

Besides, you're coming late, the best solution for this is already being
discussed on mplayer-dev-eng...

Diego