[Ffmpeg-devel] [Alison_Dwelley at idg.com: Re: Your Exclusive Invitation to LinuxWorld ???s .Org Pavilion]

Corey Hickey bugfood-ml
Thu Feb 16 02:15:59 CET 2006

Diego Biurrun wrote:
> Anybody wants to go to LinuxWorld?
>
> Mike Melanson is from SF, dunno who lives near Boston or is willing to
> travel there...

I live near SF (is that acronym universally known?) and I'll probably go
to that one. Is the invitation to you, specifically, or to any and all
project members? Of course, I don't know nearly enough to be any kind of
official representative, but I would be happy to hang out, talk to
people, demonstrate my few areas of expertise, or whatever being there
entails.

I've never been to any sort of technical conference or trade show, let
alone LinuxWorld, so I don't know what I'm getting into.

-Corey