[Ffmpeg-devel] FFmpeg naming and logo

Luca Barbato lu_zero
Sat Feb 18 01:35:57 CET 2006

Michael Niedermayer wrote:
> Hi
>
> On Thu, Feb 16, 2006 at 03:43:29PM +0100, Luca Barbato wrote:
>> Michael Niedermayer wrote:
>>
>>> silly draft attached, maybe something from it will be usefull to whoever
>>> makes the final logo
>>>
>> Even more silly svg conversion, maybe I'll try something more artistic
>> later, the test isn't much promising but maybe someone will come up with
>> something better with "FF".
>
> umm, bugs:
> * that thing over the large Sigma is supposed to be a N-1 not u-1
> * its (2x+1)*v*Pi not (2x+t)*v*Tau yeah my handwriting sucks and i
>   shouldnt have reduced the resolution so much, but i didnt want to
>   post a huge pic

Grr I found a bug in pstoedit that is preventing inkscape from importing
the formula correctly...

> * the 0 0 of the vlc table is not beutifully aligned

how?

> * the vlc table should contains 0,101,111,10001,10011,11001,11011,1000001,...
ok

> * the MV arrows over the p are missing

I'll add them now

> * the 4x4 scantable thing on the right top is too big

I can resize it, you may play with it too using sodipodi or inkscape

> * the FF sucks, its too small IMHO

I know, it was just an attempt to make other people work on it ^^

Still in BN, I hope somebody could come up with something better, I'll
play a bit on it the next week.

lu

--

Luca Barbato

Gentoo/linux Developer		Gentoo/PPC Operational Leader
http://dev.gentoo.org/~lu_zero