[Ffmpeg-devel] FFmpeg naming and logo

Rich Felker dalias
Sat Feb 18 06:04:05 CET 2006

On Sat, Feb 18, 2006 at 05:13:51AM +0200, Jan Knutar wrote:
> On Friday 17 February 2006 18:17, Rich Felker wrote:
>
> > > I don't know what you drive, but most cars less than ten years old
> > > have software controlling much more than that.
> >
> > My car is almost 20 years old. :)
>
> It must be a friend of the earth emissions-wise ;)

Considering that it goes twice as far on a tank of gas as most
gas-guzzling crap people buy today, I would say it is... CO2 is the
big emission no one checks for and the big greenhouse gas, and you
can't reduce the amount of CO2 that's produced by burning a fixed
amount of gas.

Anyway this is completely OT.

Rich