[Ffmpeg-devel] FFmpeg naming and logo

Luca Barbato lu_zero
Sat Feb 18 10:56:53 CET 2006

Jindrich Makovicka wrote:

> This is all nice, but it isn't a logo. You can put some random DCT & ME
> stuff as a background watermark on the webpage, but having it in a
> "logo" is silly. A logotype should be clean and simple, while you are
> aiming to put there everything you like, which is the exact opposite.

That's what I call mindstorm...

You put on paper everything that comes to mind and then refine by
merging/pruning...

Currently the scantable and the vlc table are the more catchy features
for a final logo. probably I'll check about merging it with the FF in a
nice font (probably using the vlc table as fill texture and the
scantable as foreground)

Other ideas beside the usual waveform to sample type logos?

lu

--

Luca Barbato

Gentoo/linux Developer		Gentoo/PPC Operational Leader
http://dev.gentoo.org/~lu_zero