[Ffmpeg-devel] [ bug ] ffmpeg doesn't like its own output?

Dan Maas dmaas
Mon Feb 20 03:28:39 CET 2006

>   Stream #0.0, 29.97 fps(c): Video: dvvideo, yuv420p, 720x480, q=2-31, 200 kb/s

This is odd... 720x480 is an NTSC frame size, so the pixel format
should be yuv411p, not yuv420p.

> AC EOB marker is absent pos=64

This is due to incorrect RLE bit size computation in the DV encoder.
Usually the errors are harmless but in some cases they may cause
visible artifacts... I have given Roman the fix; I expect to send in a
patch myself this week if he doesn't get to it first.

Regards,
Dan