[Ffmpeg-devel] FreeBSD ffserver bug

Shumaker, Justin Civ, ARL/SLAD justin
Tue Feb 28 00:18:28 CET 2006

This bug may have already been posted, but under FreeBSD 6.0-stable, the ffserver on occaison throws a floating point exception and dumps core on startup.  In addition, when connecting to a stream the ffserver process stops 100% of the time.  Polling http://<localhost>:8090/stat.html works just fine.  I've also seen something along the lines of this problem through a regular google search.  If this is news to anybody I could try compiling with debug flags and hitting it with gdb...

- Justin