[Ffmpeg-devel] Patch for fixing gst-ffmpeg

Mike Melanson mike
Sat Jan 7 01:41:24 CET 2006

Fabrizio Gennari wrote:
> With GStreamer 0.10, gst-ffmpeg has become much pickier: it needs that
> all the frames are marked as I, P or B. This breaks Indeo 3 decoder, and
> possibly many others (but I haven't tested the other ones).
>
> This simple patch to ffmpeg's libavcodec fixes playing of Indeo 3 videos
> in gst-ffmpeg.

	Let me make sure I have this straight:

1) FFmpeg works by itself
2) FFmpeg, when integrated with GStreamer, does not work correctly

Your patch will break situation #1 while fixing situation #2. Do I have
that right?

--
	-Mike Melanson