[Ffmpeg-devel] Re: [MPlayer-users] Re: BUGREPORT: Error in [ffmpeg] FFmpeg/libavcodec audio decoders (RealAudio)

Benjamin Larsson banan
Sun Jan 8 12:29:44 CET 2006

Neil Sleightholm wrote:

>matthieu castet wrote:
>

>>The author of cook codec report [1]
>>
>>So your problem should be fixed soon.
>>
>>Matthieu
>>

>>[1]
>>The whole check can be removed it is redundant.
>>
>>MvH
>>Benjamin Larsson
>>

>Many thanks. I have also posted another problem with this codec on the
>mplayer list: see "BUGREPORT: FFmpeg COOK audio decoder" posted
>21/12/05. Would it be better if I posted this on the ffmpeg list?
>
>Neil

Well only if you want to have the possible problems fixed.

MvH
Benjamin Larsson

--
"incorrect information" is an oxymoron. Information is, by definition, factual, correct.