[Ffmpeg-devel] CamStudio support

Mike Melanson mike
Sun Jan 8 22:35:42 CET 2006

Diego Biurrun wrote:
> Colors are off on my PPC, looks like an endianness issue.  Let me know
> if you need further info to reproduce or if I should test something for
> you.

	Probably the same issue as discussed with TSCC-- the decoder is placing
the bytes into the output frame in an explicit order. Are you able to
verify this via MPlayer's codecs.conf file with RGBA vs. BGRA or
something like that?

>>+            av_log(avctx, AV_LOG_ERROR, "compiled without lzo (GPL) support\n");
>

> This may be a more general problem, but is there a way to avoid this
> getting printed for every frame if lzo is not available?

	Yes: Declare flags in the codec context data structure, one for each
message, init them to false, and it the corresponding codec is not
compiled in and the flag is false, print the message and set the flag to
true. The message only gets printed once per codec.

--
	-Mike Melanson