[Ffmpeg-devel] MP4: SBR in HE AAC - getting the right frequency?

Steve Lhomme steve.lhomme
Tue Jan 10 18:52:14 CET 2006

I already submitted a patch to do that for matroska but it was rejected
because the code is already in faac (which is, again, only compiled in
GPL mode). You can get that code and put it in libavutil so that codec
and containers can use it.

Steve