[Ffmpeg-devel] x264 global headers?

Luca Abeni lucabe72
Thu Jan 19 12:06:00 CET 2006

Hi all,

On Tue, 2006-01-17 at 12:58 +0100, Luca Abeni wrote:
[...]
> Thanks for the information. So, is the attached patch correct (seems to
> work ok for me)? Can it be applied to the CVS?
I am currently using that patch, and it works well for me... Can someone
else review it to check if it is ok for committing?

			Thanks,
				Luca
                               N O    W A R ! ! !

 Sponsor:
 Grande concorso: gioca e vinci con Suzi Wan, puoi vincere premi fino al 17 febbario 2006!
 Clicca qui: http://adv.email.it/cgi-bin/foclick.cgi?mid=4626&d=19-1