[Ffmpeg-devel] make test-server failure

Luca Abeni lucabe72
Fri Jan 20 17:34:31 CET 2006

On Fri, 2006-01-20 at 16:57 +0100, Luca Abeni wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> with today's CVS, configured without any special option (just
> run ./configure), "make test-server" (in the "tests" directory) fails:
Update:
CVS from 2005-11-13 seems to be ok ("make test-server" is succesful most
of the times - it is not deterministic)
CVS from 2005-11-14 is ko ("make test-server" always fails - but this
time it is deterministic :)

The problem does not seem to depend on the gcc version.
I'll investigate more on monday, trying to find the commit that broke
it. Does anyone know if the cvs commit list is archived somewhere?

				Luca
                               N O    W A R ! ! !

 Sponsor:
 Noleggia on line i tuoi DVD preferiti, 3 DVD subito GRATIS a casa tua!
 Clicca qui: http://adv.email.it/cgi-bin/foclick.cgi?mid=4630&d=20-1