[Ffmpeg-devel] make test-server failure

Luca Abeni lucabe72
Mon Jan 23 11:17:23 CET 2006

Hi Loren,

On Mon, 2006-01-23 at 01:17 -0800, Loren Merritt wrote:
[...]
> > I have some more updates, but first, can anyone confirm the problem can
> > be reproduced? Or am I the only one seeing the failure in the tests?
> > Maybe it depends on my setup... I am using debian unstable.
>
> I also get test-server failures. But mine are deterministic, and are not
> fixed by reverting to 2005-11-13.
> gcc (GCC) 4.0.3 20060104 (prerelease) (Debian 4.0.2-6) x86_64.
Sorry, I forgot to mention that I am on x86 (32 bit, not 64).
I found an x86_64 machine for testing, and I can confirm that
test-server fails. And I've not been able to find any version of ffmpeg
that passes ffserver regression tests on a 64bit machine :(

So, my comments about the two commits that broke regression tests only
apply to 32 bit x86 machines.

				Luca
                               N O    W A R ! ! !

 Sponsor:
 Cartucce, toner, ricariche...scegli a chi rivolgerti per la tua stampante. Clicca qui
 Clicca qui: http://adv.email.it/cgi-bin/foclick.cgi?mid=4198&d=23-1