[Ffmpeg-devel] Re: ffmpeg-devel Digest, Vol 10, Issue 105

Kostya kostya.forjunk
Fri Jan 27 06:13:37 CET 2006

> From: Diego Biurrun <diego at biurrun.de>
>
> On Thu, Jan 26, 2006 at 09:55:21PM +0100, Michael Niedermayer wrote:
> >
> > On Thu, Jan 26, 2006 at 08:40:19PM +0100, Roberto Togni wrote:

> > > Works for me, but the only sample i have worked also without the patch.
> > >
> > > Any comments about this?
> >
> > why not apply it?
>
> Well, Kostya never bothered to send me username or password, so he does
> not have an account yet...
>
> Kostya, willing to become an FFmpeg dev or not? :)
>
> Diego
I want, just cannot right now. My computer is not very suitable for development (too few MBs free).
I hope to move on MacMini in a month (it needs a monitor), then I'll start developing (and solving endianness issues).