[Ffmpeg-devel] PATCH: make libavformat find codecid for AAC streams in matroska container.

elupus elupus
Fri Jan 27 20:00:54 CET 2006

Hi,

Here is a small patch to allow libavformat to find the codec on AAC streams
in matroska containers.

The defines for the AAC codec's are set like this,

	#define MATROSKA_CODEC_ID_AUDIO_MPEG2        "A_AAC/MPEG2/"
	#define MATROSKA_CODEC_ID_AUDIO_MPEG4        "A_AAC/MPEG4/"

which isn't the full name for the codec's. I.e. it normally has some more
extension to it like MAIN, LC...

Anyway, this patch fixes so that when the codec_id is compared to these
defines, only the given length is compared (which I think was the original
idea). I suppose some more information could be gotten from that extra
information, but I think this should be enough.

Cheers

/Joakim