[Ffmpeg-devel] Transcode video

Julian Scheid julian
Mon Jan 30 19:20:42 CET 2006

Hi Stefan,

I also encountered a problem with 3gp transcoding and posted a patch to
this mailing list, but never got an answer. I guess it didn't make it to
CVS.

I'm not sure if it helps in your case, but at least for me transcoding
various 3gp files seems to work fine now (using ffmpeg CVS as of Dec
10th with patch applied).

Patch is here:
http://article.gmane.org/gmane.comp.video.ffmpeg.devel/26715

Good luck,