[Ffmpeg-devel] swscale patch

Luca Abeni lucabe72
Mon Jul 10 11:37:22 CEST 2006

Hi Diego,

On Thu, 2006-07-06 at 15:59 +0200, Diego Biurrun wrote:
[...]
> > > Please move this to the top of the Makefile, I prefer it to be there.
> > Moved
>
> Umm, apparently what I wrote was confusing.  You have to put it after
> the include of config.mak, it cannot work otherwise.  Look at how
> libpostproc/Makefile does it and emulate that.
I realize now that my followup did not reach the mailing list... Maybe I
pressed the wrong button, or there has been some problem in the SMTP
server I use.

Anyway, here is the updated patch. I hope this time I got everything
right, and I apologize for the delay.

			Thanks,
				Luca
                               N O    W A R ! ! !