[Ffmpeg-devel] Patch to add header info to flv format

Philipp Klaus ffmpegdevel
Wed Jul 12 18:17:05 CEST 2006

Hello list,

I implemented a patch against ffmpeg, that adds a minimal header (meta
data) to the flv video format. This is needed if you want to have the
progress slider display anything in a flash video player.

I've searched the ffmpeg homepage for an email address to send the patch
to but have not found one. What's the usual way to send patches to this
project? Send the patch to this list? Or is there a central address for
every module where I have to send my patch?

Thank you for your assistance.

Philipp