[Ffmpeg-devel] Patch to add header info to flv format

Michael Niedermayer michaelni
Wed Jul 12 21:40:04 CEST 2006

Hi

On Wed, Jul 12, 2006 at 06:17:05PM +0200, Philipp Klaus wrote:
> Hello list,
>
> I implemented a patch against ffmpeg, that adds a minimal header (meta
> data) to the flv video format. This is needed if you want to have the
> progress slider display anything in a flash video player.
>
> I've searched the ffmpeg homepage for an email address to send the patch
> to but have not found one. What's the usual way to send patches to this
> project? Send the patch to this list? Or is there a central address for
> every module where I have to send my patch?

see http://ffmpeg.mplayerhq.hu/ffmpeg-doc.html#SEC36

if there is anythng unclear or if you have suggestions on how we could make
it easier to find the above url, then iam sure our documentation team will
be interrested to hear any suggestions for improvment