[Ffmpeg-devel] PTS / DTS with XViD

Jani Boutellier bow
Tue Jul 18 12:10:02 CEST 2006

Ok, I attached a video clip that is in the OGM format and contains XViD
B-frames.

Well, if it is not "officially" possible to use ogm files, which
container format would truly support B-Frames with FFMPEG?

Matroska is out of the question since I tried to use it with FFMPEG but
it resulted only in errors (I sent a post a week ago to the ffmpeg-user
-list about this issue).