communicating with Windows devs (was: Re: [Ffmpeg-devel] libavcodec and libavformat for winCe)

Guillaume POIRIER poirierg
Fri Jul 21 13:32:48 CEST 2006

Hi,

On 7/21/06, Diego Biurrun <diego at biurrun.de> wrote:
> On Fri, Jul 21, 2006 at 11:38:05AM +0200, Giovanni Gualdi wrote:
> >
> > I rename them in .lib, but when it's the turn to use them into a evc or
> > vs2005 project,
>
> Somebody *please* tell me what it takes to get the following message
> across:
>
>   Visual Studio is *not* supported.
>
> We have tried and are failing once a day or something on average.  Do we
> need to put it on the frontpage in big bold letters?

Maybe, maybe not. I'd say it may be fair to redirect ppl who wanna use
VS to use DrDivx: http://sourceforge.net/projects/drdivx/

Guillaume
--
Do yourself and the mankind a favor and forget everything about that
abomination that is ogg.