[Ffmpeg-devel] problematic_configure_with_lame(win32)

Cian Duffy myob87
Sat Jul 29 21:36:53 CEST 2006

On 29/07/06, Diego Biurrun <diego at biurrun.de> wrote:

> .. here it does not get added to the gcc invocation.  I cannot reproduce
> this problem here on Linux, CFLAGS get included just fine.
>
> I'm stumped here.  Ideas anyone?

BeOS has had a similar issue where LAME/A52 and other externals are not
found; and extra CFLAGS get lost since some configure changes. I've found
that removing the
flags_saved && return line from the save_flags() statement in configure
'fixes' both of them. I have no idea why, nor what removing that line is
likely to cause, but it suggests some problems anyway. Might be caused by
the elderly bash version (2.05b) or similar.

Cian