[Ffmpeg-devel] -pad parameters

Luca Abeni lucabe72
Tue Jun 6 14:00:51 CEST 2006

Hi Herv?,

On Tue, 2006-06-06 at 13:38 +0200, herve.flores wrote:
[...]
> > I do not know how correct it is, but does the attached patch fix the
> > problem? (as I said, I do not know the aspect stuff well... So,
> > comments
> > are welcome).
> >
> > 			Thanks,
> > 				Luca
>
> with just one try (the last command that didn't work) the result is ...
> GREAT !!!!!
Ok, good.
I'll see if the patch is ok for committing it to the svn repository
(people that know this aspect stuff better than me might want to comment
on it).

[...]
> did you have an other patch do you want me to try, for the padcolor
> and ppm ? ;-)))
Ehhh... I had a better look at the code, and now I know why it is not
working: padding does not work for output pixel formats that are not yuv
planar :(

I'll fix this, but I will need some time.
In the meanwhile, the only solution is to use an output pixel format
such as yuv420p... Maybe you can use "-vcodec pgmyuv"?

				Luca
--
Proud to be "coglione"