[Ffmpeg-devel] Last frame always ignored by FFMPEG

Richard Khoury richiek
Tue Jun 20 01:55:28 CEST 2006

I don't know if this is related...
In the libavcodec/apiexample.c file there is a section as follows:
<code>
    AVCodecContext *c;
    AVFrame        *picture;
    int            got_picture = 0;
    /* some codecs, such as MPEG, transmit the I and P frame with a
       latency of one frame. You must do the followng to have a
       chance to get the last frame of the video */
    len = avcodec_decode_video(c, picture, &got_picture, NULL, 0);
</code>

I hope this solves the problem.
Richard.