[Ffmpeg-devel] Last frame always ignored by FFMPEG

Lorenz Klaus lorenzk
Tue Jun 20 06:56:57 CEST 2006

Hello Michael and Richard,

thanks for your replies. I will first check Richard's suggestion
that might be the right thing to do. If this is not successfull,
I try to bring up all info needed to create a valid bug report.

Thank you
Lorenz