[Ffmpeg-devel] Cross-compiling, OS X, and design questions

Diego Biurrun diego
Tue Jun 20 11:38:08 CEST 2006

On Tue, Jun 20, 2006 at 12:52:00AM -0400, Augie Fackler wrote:

> We would definitely love to work with the maintainers of ffmpeg in
> order to assist in resolving some/all of these issues. ffmpegX, VLC,
> and HandBrake are all OS X applications that would hopefully benefit
> from such a resolution to these (and other) difficulties on the Mac
> platform with ffmpeg.

Patches welcome.

Some VLC people sent patches for OSX/Intel and fat binary support some
time ago.  You may wish to search the archives for them.  Unfortunately
they were never applied, partly because they were unacceptable and/or
our comments were not addressed.

Diego