[Ffmpeg-devel] H263+

M.LALMI mohamed.lalmi
Fri Jun 30 17:19:07 CEST 2006

Hello,
When decoding incoming RTP H263+ streams with

int h263_decode_picture_header(MpegEncContext *s)
{
}

the program looks for Picture Start Code at the beginning of the stream , this was correct with RFC 2190
But RFC 2429 Introduces another format for H263+ Streams,
So Picture_Start_Code = 0x20 is now obsolete

If someone can add a patch to this , I will very happy ,
else I will work on this point starting from today, It may take some days.

Please let me know If someone is already working on this ....

Regards