[Ffmpeg-devel] FLV files have no sound

Erik Slagter erik
Fri Mar 3 11:48:38 CET 2006

On Fri, 2006-03-03 at 12:00 +0200, Alexander Mitev wrote:
> Hello again!
> I've
> submitted a problem to this forum about a week ago about the missing sound in FLV files, to which you didn't reply:
>  http://mplayerhq.hu/pipermail/ffmpeg-devel/2006-February/008094.html
> I see there are other people having the same problem to which you didn't reply either, whilst you reply to most of the others.
> So, as far as I can figure it out, there is a problem with ffmpeg that you
> just don't want to talk about or discuss.
> So, please be honest enough to at lest confess there is a real
> problem, or I will consider
> it unsolveable
> if you keep quiet about it and will have to
> use another library.
> Waiting for an answer, Alex

Instead of throwing your problem over the wall and expecting us to do
all the research, you just might want to do some easy research yourself
by looking through the archives, and viola, you'll see that this
question has been asked and answered over and over again. Maybe that
would also explain why nobody answers.