[Ffmpeg-devel] Linuxtag is go

Måns Rullgård mru
Sun Mar 5 19:55:04 CET 2006

Diego Biurrun <diego at biurrun.de> writes:

> On Thu, Mar 02, 2006 at 11:31:10PM +0000, M?ns Rullg?rd wrote:
>>
>> I just got confirmation from Linuxtag that the Free Video project has
>> been accepted.  I'll post to the list as I receive more information.
>
> Good.  Have you already set up the project description?

I entered some sort of description in the application.  There is as
yet no place to set up anything else.

>> Now would those who wish to help out at the booth please step forward?
>
> Here I am.  I plan to be there on all days.

Good.  Did you see the hotel Dominik found at a good location?

>> I'd like to get some discussion going so this year's booth might get a
>> little more interesting than what we did last year.
>
> Yes, please.

That's not much of a discussion ;-)

The logo discussion seem to have died out... we could use a good logo
for the booth.

--
M?ns Rullg?rd
mru at inprovide.com