[Ffmpeg-devel] [patch] Darwin shared object support

Diego Biurrun diego
Mon Mar 6 22:24:46 CET 2006

  Subject: [Ffmpeg-devel] [patch] OS X Intel support
  From: Sam Hocevar <sam at zoy.org>
  Date: Thu Feb 16 22:55:46 CET 2006

> > I just applied the mangling one.
>
> hmm, you applied
>
> [ embarassing truth ]
>
> so diego and sam and myself, please read the code before oking or applying

Umm, hmm, ermm, no, I somehow managed to mess this up completely, you
and Sam are innocent I'm afraid.  I didn't have the patch anymore and
fiddled it out of the web archive.  Since the patch program refused to
accept the diff I created by copy and paste I edited the files by hand
and missed the correct lines.

Geez, this is worth some sweet liquid...

I'll revert this and apply the correct patch in a moment.

Diego