[Ffmpeg-devel] [patch] another experiment w/ ffserver regression test

Aurelien Jacobs aurel
Tue Mar 7 01:03:02 CET 2006

On Mon, 06 Mar 2006 15:12:05 +0000
Benjamin Larsson <banan at student.ltu.se> wrote:

> Aurelien Jacobs wrote:
>
> >On Mon, 6 Mar 2006 02:29:42 +0100
> >Michael Niedermayer <michaelni at gmx.at> wrote:
> >
> >[...]
> >
> >lol, sorry.
> >Here it is.
> >
> >Aurel
> >

> Hi, the patch works fine for me on amd64 if I uncoment the last mpjpeg
> stream.

I'm not sure I understood... The last (and only ;-) mpjpeg stream is not
commented in my patch, so you can't uncomment it ;-)
So I guess you mean it works only if you comment mpjpeg ?

> With the mpjpeg stream there, wget fails to fetch the other streams.

Huh ? My main test machine here is an amd64 (gcc4), and with my patch
everything works fine, included the mpjpeg test.
Can you confirm that the test fails for you when simply applying
my patch ?

Aurel